Diamonds and Pearls

Sunday 18 April 2010

I am feeling in a rather bejeweled mood, today it seems. I have have precious stones on the mind and they seem to be attached to various designer labels I love...



Words cannot describe how much I adore these crystal embellished leather flats by Miu Miu
They have them in black leather as well as brown, but I think the brown accompanies the gold contrast well. I also love the bow detail. I always think if you add a bow it makes a garment that much lovelier. 





And who better to design in the spirit of jeweled opulence then Vivienne Westwood. Her mini bas relief pearl choker is a beautiful piece; that has a hint of Marie Antoinette to it, I feel. Swarovski Crystals adorn the pendant and add to the extravagant, yet elegant, feel of the necklace.



Of course, If you really wanted to turn heads with an luxuriously extravagant piece, there is always the Vivienne Westwood crown. 

Oh what a fair, just, and stylish queen I would be...

 


xxx

0 comments: