The Strange Case of The Secret Leg Fetishist

Monday 4 March 2013


Well this blog post is quite personal this week; as it is on the subject of something that actually happened to me. It is the strange tale of the secret leg fetishist...

It all started with my Lookbook account (shameless plug.. I know). Lookbook is a website where aspiring fashionistas upload outfits, or 'looks', styled by themselves, and people like and comment on them. I am one of these pretentious people, and I like uploading my own looks from time to time. Having uploaded a recent look, I sat back and watched the likes and comments roll in ( all 12 of them). 
I then noticed an email pop up in my Lookbook inbox. At first I thought it was spam, but on closer inspection i saw it was a genuine email. 

It was from someone named Louie. I won't write his second name, as he is quite easy to find on Facebook. He claimed he was a photographer who primarily took photos for hosiery companies, such as Tabio and Wolford, for their blogs. Having seen and liked my Lookbook page, he asked whether I would like to do a test shoot for him in London. I was naturally very skeptical about this, so I asked to see some of his previous work, portfolios etc, and asked what agencies/companies he has previously worked for.

He replied almost straight away, and I found his eagerness added to my skepticism a little. In response to me wanting to see his previous work, he linked me to this:



So obviously I was thinking... ummm okay? A random tights website is a portfolio of your previous work? Hmmm.
The previous agency he claimed he worked with was One Photographic, which seemed legit enough as they are a real company.

But then he made a mistake.
  
I'm not sure if it was necessarily something any normal Lookbooker would be able to spot, or if I am so versed in the seedy side of sexuality that I noticed it straight away, but he casually wrote:
"In the test shoot you'll be provided with 15 denier, reinforced toe tights for Tabio, and the test shoot will be outside. Do you usually wear tights etc, if so which types?".

No photographer ever needs to know, for photographic reasons or whatever, what tights or hosiery their model usually likes to wear. Foot and leg fetishists, however, would loooovveee to know what hosiery I am usually keen on wearing. He already had photos of me from the Lookbook website (legs included), so having some personal info on what my hosiery preferences were, would just add to the fantasy.  

I decided to ring the One Photographic agency. The receptionist immediately forwarded me to the company director. She was really lovely, and did all she could to help me with my strange request. I asked her if anyone with his name had ever worked with her agency. She confirmed that no one ever had, and that no one had even interned with that name either. She concluded that he must be a weirdo, and to definitely stay far away.

Now back to ol' Louie. I was pretty much 99% sure he was a foot/leg fetishist, but I wanted to have one final dig in his online info to see if I could find something that would seal the deal. I found his Facebook page, which conceded that he was indeed a part-time photographer based in London.
However, I also found a very interesting section on his Lookbook page.
I hadn't realised, until that moment, that you can see Lookbooker's comments to other Lookbooker's, on their outfits. Louie's comments page was filled with comments to girls, who all had one thing in common:

They were all wearing 15 denier black tights.

This guy was mmaddddd about 15 denier, black, reinforced toe, tights. Here's a little sample of the stuff he'd written on these girl's looks:

"Hey love those tights! They're 15 denier right?"
"Amazing tights!"
"Do those tights have a reinforced toe? Love the cute look!"
"These tights look great. So nice"

The thing is, on most of these looks, the tights really weren't the main focus of the outfit. They just happened to be wearing tights at the time. In a lot of them the tights were barely even visible! 

And have a guess at what I was wearing in my Lookbook outfit, when Louie stumbled across me?


You guessed it!

Now here's my problem. I don't know how to feel about the whole situation really. I love fetishes, I find them really fascinating. But conning someone into letting you take pictures of their legs, so you can masturbate over them later, is a bit deceiving and mean.

 However, in this world of stigmatism in relation to fetishes, maybe he couldn't find someone to adhere to his needs. I'm not going to lie, I do find foot fetishes really weird; literally more than any other fetish. I can understand a leg fetish, but only if stockings were involved. Not some boring, everyday, see-through tights!
People told me I should report him etc, but I really didn't think that was necessary. I mean 1) who to??! and 2) if the guy really wants to masturbate over some legs, let him. If he was trying to rape people, or engage in non-consensual sexual behavior with the girls he was photographing, then yes of course, get very mad.

But for me personally, I can't really make myself angry with the situation. I just think it a funny tale, that fits nicely into the collection of other strange stories that make up my life. 

Louie was blocked and deleted from Lookbook straight after his last email to me. So I suppose he'll have to find a new 15 denier, reinforced toe'd, leg-pool to masturbate over.

xxx



0 comments: