Agent Provocateur

Monday 15 February 2010

Valentines may be over but that doesn't mean that we can't all invest in nice lingerie out of the romantic holiday. When I stop being a student and start earning enough, one of my first shopping trips will be to Agent Provocateur. Their beautiful and slightly risque lingerie is at the top of my wish-list.

For the romantic, pretty in pink look:
Gypsy Bra £95, Waspie £145, Brief £75

Or a for a strong sleek, black set: 
Nikita Bra £75, Suspender £50, Brief £45 
(or if you're brave Ouvert £45)

In all of the Gil Elvgren pin-ups I have seen, the girls always seem to be wearing fluffy pink, white or black mules to accompany their lingerie or kimono. I looked everywhere for some and have finally found them!
 
Pom Pom Mule £145

I would gladly trade in my comfy slippers for these, but then there is that little case of the £145...
To see more of the amazing Agent Provocateur range look at their website http://www.agentprovocateur.com/

xxx

0 comments: